National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2022: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued latest notification for 67+ Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer Vacancies. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 17th January 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
|Name of Organization:||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Job Location:||Faridabad / India|
|Start Date:||1st December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||17th January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer (67)||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA / Freshers / Experienced|
Lower Age Limit: Under 30 Years
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
The Salary for the above mentioned posts is Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/ month
The Application Fees for the above mentioned posts is
- Rs. 295 for Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category
- The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay the registration fee.
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 17th January 2022 on the official website of NHPC.
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be done based on Shortlisting the candidates as per merit based on the GATE – 2021 score, CA/CMA score and CS score for Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Trainee Officer (Finance) and Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) respectively.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called to Corporate Office, Faridabad for verification of their documents/ certificates
- Candidates will be provisionally selected and extended offer of appointment only after verification of the documents/ certificates